Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have been bitten - by the "car bug". I want a new car - BAD! I have wanted one for a bit over a year and I have been trying to make Dave Ramsey proud and hold off. Well, today I gave in to a bit of the temptation and test drove some cars....

The first one was simply a whim when I got on the lot. It looked fun.... it is really cute but not for me.



Okay now this next one is the one that I have been lusting over for nearly a year and a half......

I realized that I LOVE it from the front but HATE It from the back.


The third car I drove was simply on a whim - I saw it and thought I'd try it out. It was great! Although I will not be making a purchase (how proud are you Dave Ramsey?!?!).

I guess I will just keep looking. I do know that I def. want a convertible!!! I miss mine and want another one! So for now I am trying to ward off the car bug..... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment