Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ummmm so.....

after reading my last post I thought.....it looks as if I am serious about buying car number 3! That would be a TOTAL negative! Just thought I would clarify....I mean I AM a teacher....and none of us got into teaching because of the paycheck! *SMILE* Car #3 was simply fun to test drive and then walk away!

Now that's out of the way - I thought I would post some pics.... a couple before and after pics. My little Sadie boo......

So these pics would be the "before".....



Sadie usually looks like a little scrub muffin - all scruffy! I love it but sometimes her face hair gets in the way. It is hard for her too see, however I don't want to take her to the groomer b/c I don't want her trimmed all over. And now comes the after pic. I decided the other night to take matters in my own hands. (Sorry Sadie, momma has learned her lesson!)

Sooo here is the "after"....... Now, I'm gonna take you through a photo shoot of Sadie - she hates to pose....so here are how many pics it took me to simply get one stinkin' picture of the little pup's face and it's only b/c I dangled a treat in front of her. I should have done that from the start!












umm yes, I'm serious! See how frustrating this process can be??? And I did it ALL for you! Just so you could see how utterly ridiculous I am!

The above would be Jackson (her bestie) getting in the way. Now, he IS a poser!!! If anyone gets a camera out it's like he becomes the next contestant on America's Next Top Model!

almost.........


aaaand ta da!!!

I would like for you to take note of the choppy uneven facial hair and how HUGE her ears look! However, please also note that she still has both of her eyes and there was no bleeding in the process of the "grooming". And yes I use the word grooming lightly! Oh she looks sooo bad here!!! Bless her!

1 comment:

  1. 2 things-
    I decided to get my car professionally detailed so that I can get rid of car fever. I haven't done it yet, but am hoping that will rid me of that new car desire.

    And we tried to take pics of Suzy and a new puppy that our friends just got and they would not cooperate. So frustrating because they were so cute together. The puppy is a Yorkie-Poo (adorable!!).

    ReplyDelete